Advanced ceramic and nanoceramic powders — oxides, carbides, nitrides, and borides — are sold as starting materials for solid commercial articles. These powders dominate the quality of fabricated ceramics derived from them due to their superior particle size distribution and chemical purity. An improving global economy as well as reduced production costs and increasing identification of appropriate markets for nanoscale ceramic powders will drive steady growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for advanced and nanoscale ceramic powders through its report, Advanced Ceramics and Nanoceramic Powders. According to the report, this market was valued at $9 billion in 2013. This is expected to grow to $12.1 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 6.2% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an in-depth overview of the advanced ceramics and nanoceramic powders market
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018
- Identify suppliers, major user industries, and major issues related to the production and commercialization of advanced ceramic and nanosized ceramic powders
- Assess the technological and business issues related to the commercial production and use of advanced ceramic and nanoceramic powders
- Review company profiles of key players in the market
SAMPLE FIGUREGLOBAL CONSUMPTION OF ADVANCED AND NANOSIZED CERAMIC POWDERS, 2012–2018(% OF TOTAL VALUE CONSUMED)
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview, click here.