Larger quantities of wastewater combined with more advanced levels of treatment are resulting in increased sludge volumes across the globe. Although most wastewater, and hence most sludge, is treated in municipal sewage plants, the industrial sector is also growing steadily. In developed countries, where basic sludge handling is already widely practiced, advanced technologies, such as those for energy recovery and biogas production, drive the market. The sludge handling industry is inherently conservative in adopting new technologies. However, increasingly strict regulations and a desire to beneficially reuse sludge are helping to expand the market and consequently, witness steady growth in the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides a thorough analysis of the global wastewater treatment and odor control equipment market through its report, Municipal and Industrial Sludge Treatment and Odor Control: The Global Market. According to the report, this market was valued at nearly $6.5 billion in 2013. This is forecast to reach nearly $6.9 billion by 2014-end. At this rate, the market value will reach $9.2 billion by 2019 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during the years 2014 to 2019.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market for industrial and municipal sludge treatment and odor control equipment and related technologies
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019
- Information on regulations affecting these markets, market trends, and competitive structures within these markets
- Gain an insight into the current issues affecting the industry, equipment types, legislation relevant to the markets, and end user requirements affecting developments
- Review profiles of companies that are active in various market sectors
Click here to order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview.