With more than 12% of the global population over 65 years old, communities increasingly face the challenge of providing appropriate healthcare, housing, and technologies to accommodate and enhance this segment’s daily life. An increasingly aging population, advancements in the delivery of healthcare services, improving nutrition, and rising cases of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer will drive steady growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. elder care products and services market through its report, The Elder Care Market: Products and Services. According to the report, this market was valued at $286.7 billion in 2012 and $319.8 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $436.6 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 6.4% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an in-depth analysis and forecast of the eldercare market
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs for the period 2013 and 2018
- Identify U.S. and worldwide markets by demographics
- Assess international markets, as well as information on the industry’s structure
- Breakdown the overall market into segments that include healthcare products and services, housing services and needs, and assistive technologies
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry
Click here to order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview.