Ultrasonics has become an important tool in many fields and has applications in materials science, medicine, dentistry, oceanology, marine navigation, petroleum and mineral prospecting, industrial processes and noise cancellation.
It is estimated that the ultrasonic technologies will have a higher growth in developing countries, as many of the high-growth polluting industries have been shifted to these countries. With its rapidly increasing usage, there is high potential for ultrasonic technology in the near future.
BCC Research provides a detailed study of the global ultrasonic market through its report, Ultrasonics: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $21.5 billion in 2013. This is expected to reach nearly $23.9 billion by 2014. By 2020, it is forecast to be valued at $45.2 billion with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% during the years 2015 through 2020.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market for ultrasonics and related technologies and products
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Identify viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various platform technologies for new and existing ultrasound products and application markets
- Evaluate ultrasonic market opportunities to help develop targeted promotion plans
- Access information on market player initiatives attempting to meet market demand for various types of ultrasonic products
- Review profiles of major companies in the industry
Click here to Order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the Complimentary Introduction chapter.