Stem cell technology, among all other areas of bioscience, has produced a number of significant products in important therapeutic areas since the last decade. Because of the massive size of the market, developing a stem cell product line represents a considerable financial opportunity for research supply companies along with institutes involved in therapy and stem cord banking. With its global market expanding by double-digit every year, the stem cell market is estimated to grow substantially in the near future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth study of the global stem cells market through its report, The Global Market for Stem Cells. According to the report, the global market for stem cells reached $5.6 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $6.2 billion in 2014. This is expected to grow to $10.2 billion by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market for stem cells and related technologies
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019
- Access information on the implications of stem cell research and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market
- Examine strategies employed by companies specializing in this field to meet the challenges of a competitive and fast-growing market
- Review comprehensive profiles of major players in the field
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview, click here.