Characteristics such as strength, flexibility, and electrical conductivity has opened up new horizons for graphene in high-energy particle physics research and electronic, optical, and energy applications. Some researchers argue that the greatest potential for graphene lays in its ability to conduct light as well as electricity. According to them, graphene can improve the efficiency of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and aid in the production of next-generation devices like flexible touchscreens, photodetectors, and ultrafast lasers.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global markets for graphene products through its report, Graphene: Technologies, Applications and Markets. According to the report, this market is expected to be worth nearly $195 million by 2018. BCC Research projects the market to reach $1.3 billion by 2023, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.1% from 2018 to 2023.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global markets for graphene products, including a survey of emerging graphene technologies and applications.
- Assess the current state of the art in graphene technology.
- Evaluate actual or potential markets for graphene in terms of specific application sectors and subsectors.
- Explore present and future strategies within the global market for all products based on grapheme technology.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
- Discuss graphene technologies that are likely to achieve significant commercial sales in the next five to 10 years and develop quantitative estimates of potential sales.
- Evaluate specific graphene technologies.
- Identify current market players seeking to develop graphene technologies.
This report is intended especially for marketing executives, entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, and other readers with a need to know where the emerging graphene market is headed over the next five to ten years. Scientists and technologists will also find this report beneficial in terms of the market for their work, including the availability of government and corporate research funding for different technologies and applications.
To order your copy of this report or its chapter(s) click here.
To download the complimentary Introduction of this report or to explore the detailed Table of Contents, click here.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions pertaining to this report.