Disease-modifying agents to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) are currently one of the largest classes of pharmaceutical products by sales in the U.S. and throughout the world. The total worldwide market for MS disease-modifying therapies is expected to reach nearly $14.2 billion by the end of 2018. The U.S. will be the primary market for most soon-to-be introduced MS therapies. Europe follows close behind; Japan also represents a large opportunity for a few particularly novel MS drug and biologic candidates.
BCC Research provides an in-depth study of the global multiple sclerosis drugs and biologics market through its report, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Drugs and Biologics: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, the global market for multiple sclerosis disease-modifying products reached $10.1 billion in 2012 and nearly $10.9 billion in 2013. This is expected to grow to $14.2 billion by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market for MS drugs and biologics
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2011 to 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018
- Access to detailed profiles of the MS disease-modifying products on the market in the U.S. and around the world
- Gain an in-sight into how pharmaceutical and biotech companies are pursuing new approaches to treating MS as many of them look to move beyond current approaches
- Obtain forecast sales by product, company, geographic region, formulation, and indication when possible for the time frame covered, including supporting analyses for these projections
- Review comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview, click here.