The global market for coated flat glass is fast growing, primarily driven by the developed markets, mainly Europe and North America due to the compulsory regulations. On the other hand, pressure is increasing in the Asia-Pacific region and other developing regions for environmental-friendly coated flat glass to reduce energy consumption and reduce CO2 emissions worldwide. However, in the longer term, developing countries like China, Brazil, and India will create many opportunities for the coated flat glass market. This will create a huge market growth opportunity for the coated flat glass players in the emerging markets and developed markets to expand their market shares.
With the global economic recovery and increasing construction activities across the globe, rising personal income, increasing vehicle sales and increasing demand, this industry is estimated to grow significantly in the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides a comprehensive analysis of the global coated flat glass market in its report, Coated Flat Glass: Technologies and Global Markets. According to this report, the global coated flat glass market was estimated to be $21.2 billion in 2013. This is expected to grow to $29.2 billion by 2019 with a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market and technology for coated flat glass
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and revenue forecasts along with five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2019
- Understand major product types and applications, regulatory and market trends, technologies, and regional demand
- Quantify the projected impact of both internal and external forces that are affecting the global coated flat glass industry today and will affect the industry in the coming years
- Coverage of major market drivers in the global market and the major players across each regional market
Click here to Order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the Complimentary Introduction chapter.