Biometric technologies are becoming the foundation for an extensive array of highly secure identification and personal verification solutions. A rapidly evolving technology widely used in forensics for criminal identification and in prison security, biometrics is quickly finding widespread application in a range of industries, including medicine, science, robotics, engineering, manufacturing, and all areas of vertical enterprise businesses. Technological advances, consumer and commercial acceptance and demand of the technology, as well as significant cost reductions across the industry will drive tremendous growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global biometric technologies market through its report Biometrics: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was estimated at $8.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach nearly $11.2 billion by 2014. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $27.5 billion by 2019, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 19.8% from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the market for biometric technologies, including fingerprint, face, iris, vein, and voice technologies.
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Assess variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
- Evaluate coverage of the competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations and agreements, and new product development.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Click here to Order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the Complimentary Introduction chapter.