High-performance plastic films have grown to capture the niche market in the overall plastic films industry. As compared to commodity films, the volumes of this market may be small, but over the last few years, its dollar value has grown exceedingly. With its gaining importance in solving significant environmental problems such as global warming, there will be a steady growth in this industry in the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the high-performance plastic films through its report, High-Performance Films: The U.S. Market. According to this report, the total market in 2013 was estimated to be about 1.5 billion lbs, which is forecast to grow to more than 1.9 billion lbs by 2018, registering a five-year compound annual growth rate of 4.5% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of high-performance films in the U.S. market
- Analyze global market trends with data from 2013 to 2018, with projections of CAGRs through 2018
- Identify and analyze factors affecting high-performance polymer films and their major end-use application markets
- Analyze, review, and forecast market developments and specific end markets
- Assess the leading companies in the market
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions pertaining to this report.