The global market for hydraulic cylinders has undergone many changes in the past decade due to the decline in application industries, such as construction, material handling, mining, container shipping, aerospace and defense, and others. However, increasing demand from OEMs resulting from rising industrial production and outsourcing to developing economies will shape growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for hydraulic cylinders through its report Hydraulic Cylinders: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $9.5 billion for 2012 and $10.1 billion for 2013. BCC Research expects the market to grow to nearly $12.5 billion by 2018 and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 4.4% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for hydraulic cylinders.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate a breakdown of hydraulic cylinders based on their characteristics, quality requirements, type, and applications.
- Assess information regarding end user industries for hydraulic cylinders including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, mining, and many others.
- Review profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions pertaining to this report.