Water treatment has changed considerably in the last few decades, and new advances and developments continue to shape the market. With increasing population and industrial proliferation, the need for clean water is rising. However, providing clean water has become increasingly difficult. Technological advances, consumer demand, and environmental concerns will drive steady growth in this market over the next five years.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global specialty chemicals for water treatment market through its report Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $23.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $25.3 billion in 2014. BCC Research expects the market to grow to $33.6 billion by 2019 and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 5.9% from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for specialty chemcials used in water treatment.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Assess the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace.
- Evaluate information on competitor initiatives, and information related to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications.
- Review company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions pertaining to this report.