Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are a cost-effective and performance-driven alternative to other fuel cells, batteries, internal combustion engines, and coal- or oil-fired heat engines. This technology contributes to energy security, improving the environment, reduction of urban pollution, and job creation in the manufacturing sector. Research and development spending, an improving global economy, and environmental concerns will drive steady growth in this market for at least the next five years.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global solid oxide fuel cell market through its report Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $622 million in 2012 and is expected to increase to $906 million in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $1.3 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 7.5% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the market for solid oxide fuel cells, including the technology’s uses related to auxiliary power, mobile power, stationary distributed or central power, and portable product power.
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Discuss the role of SOFCs as cost-effective and performance-driven alternatives to other fuel cells, batteries, internal combustion engines, and coal- or oil-fired heat engines.
- Assess pipeline products and technologies.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions pertaining to this report.