Anesthesia and respiratory devices have, over the last few years, undergone vast technological advancements largely due to the need for advanced and innovative new machines/equipment. Evolution of standalone machines to fully-integrated systems and ongoing innovation in these products has led to increased productivity, efficiency, and efficacy of data. Improving access to health care, increasing R&D spending, and technological advances will drive significant growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for anesthesia and respiratory devices through its report Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices: Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $11.1 billion in 2012 and was estimated at $12.4 billion for 2013. BCC Research expects the market to grow to nearly $19.6 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 9.5% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for anesthesia and respiratory devices.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate key market participants, extensive product segments, technologies, trends, and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, as well as geographic trends.
- Assess the growth trajectory of the market related to increasing demand from the emerging economies, particularly China and India.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.