The increasing demand for accuracy, safety, industry standards and competency in the pharmacy environment by regulatory authorities, manufacturers, healthcare professionals and consumers is having a significant impact on the global market for pharmacy automation. New opportunities in various settings continue to surface—from small, private, family-owned pharmacies to large hospital and mail-order service facilities. Technological advances, regulatory concerns, and consumer demand will drive tremendous growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global pharmacy automation market through its report Pharmacy Automation: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $3 billion for 2012 and nearly $3.2 billion for 2013. BCC Research expects the market to grow to $4.9 billion by 2018 and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 8.8% from 2013 to 2018.
RSS Feeds – Instrumentation and Sensors
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for pharmacy automation.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate a breakdown of inpatient pharmacy automation into acute-care settings and long-term care settings.
- Assess a market breakdown of outpatient pharmacy automation into fast-track clinical settings, hospital retail settings, pharmacy benefit management services, and retail pharmacy chains
- Review company profiles of leading players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.