Increasing research and commercialization in various fields of the life sciences, including proteomics, genomics, pharmacogenomics and stem cell research, have resulted in increased demand for high-throughput technologies such as flow cytometry. The expansion of the application of flow cytometry from cellular analysis to molecular and genomic analysis, increasing R&D spending and a shift in small-molecule drug discovery will drive growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global flow cytometry products market through its report Flow Cytometry: Products, Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $3.1 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach nearly $3.5 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $5.7 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the flow cytometry market.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Assess breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users.
- Understand how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter,click here.