Histone deacetylase inhibitors (HDIs) are promising therapeutics that have already shown potential for oncological applications such as cancer detection, diagnosis, and prognosis. Current candidates are demonstrating successful pre-clinical and clinical trials for various other diseases such as neurological ailments, heart diseases, HIV infections, and many others. Prospective pipeline products, collaborations and joint ventures, focused researches, and the growing need of drugs for fatal diseases such as cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and others will drive tremendous growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global markets for HDIs through its report, Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: Emerging Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $223.2 million in 2012 and was estimated at $361.8 million for 2013. BCC Research expects the market to grow to $954.3 million by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 21.4% from 2013 to 2018.
RSS Feeds – Pharmaceuticals
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for histone deacetylase inhibitors.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate a breakdown of the market for HDIs not only by region, but by application as well.
- Assess information pertaining to the manufacturing of HDIs as well information on the manufacturing companies involved.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of leading HDI companies in the market.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.