The global market for reinforced plastic composites comprises resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers, and nanocomposites. Construction/infrastructure and automotive products are the key applications of this market as these segments make up most of the total volume utilized, followed by marine, anticorrosion, and electronic products. The largest growth will be experienced by the very low volume aerospace market led by introduction of composite commercial aircraft exterior parts such as fuselages and wings.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for reinforced composite plastics through its report The Global Market for Composites: Resins, Fillers, Reinforcements, Natural Fibers and Nanocomposites. According to the report, this market is estimated at 13.6 billion lbs in 2013 and is expected to reach at 14.3 billion lbs for 2014. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly 17.2 billion lbs by 2019, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 3.7% from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for reinforced plastic composites, including resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers, and nanocomposites.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Evaluate the segmentation of the major components of this market into its resin, technology, and applications components.
- Assess coverage of relevant applications, including automotive; construction/infrastructure including anti-corrosion and panel products; marine markets; aerospace; electronic parts/components; appliances; consumer products (sport and leisure, lawn/garden products, etc.); and a miscellaneous category.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.