Surface modification using ceramic coatings has achieved some prominence in the industrial environment over the past several decades. High-performance ceramic coatings constitute a mature but still expanding industry with a broad list of current and potential applications, continuously emerging coating techniques, and a growing list of material compositions. A steadily improving economy, technological advances, and increasing utilization across a growing range of applications will drive significant growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the North American high-performance ceramic coatings market through its report High-Performance Ceramic Coatings: Markets and Technologies. According to the report, this market was valued at $1.1 billion in 2012 and is estimated at $1.2 billion for 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $1.7 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 6.6% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an industry overview of ceramic coatings delivered by thermal spray, physical vapor deposition (PVD), chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and other techniques, including spraying/dipping, sol gel, micro-oxidation, packed diffusion, ionic beam surface treatment, and laser-assisted techniques.
- Examine information regarding the current size and future growth of the markets for ceramic thermal spray, PVD, CVD, and other coatings services.
- Assess a technology overview, including material types, properties and applications for ceramic coatings.
- Evaluate domestic competition among companies within each of the ceramic coating service segments.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major industry players.
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.