Sensors have become indispensable to many key industries, as they provide vital information, including temperature, position, chemical, pressure, force and load, flow and level, and can affect products, processes and systems. Moreover, sensors continue to improve in quality and price as their applications become more specific and communicative, and production methods continue to improve. Technological advances, cost reductions, and increasing consumer demand for mobile technologies will drive robust growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global sensors market through its report Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors. According to the report, this market was valued at nearly $68.2 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $79.5 billion in 2014. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $116.1 billion by 2019, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 7.9% from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for sensors in various applications, including biosensors, chemical sensors, image sensors, flow sensors, and level sensors.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Understand the role of sensors in various applications, the technology and innovation behind sensor development and production, and major market trends both in terms of region and application sector.
- Assess new developments in the sensors industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter click here.