Personalized medicine is becoming one of the important trends in healthcare today. The companion diagnostic sector is a fast growing part of this new space and has already made significant impact on the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries. Intense R&D spending, growing consumer demand for more personalized medicine, and improving access to healthcare will spur tremendous growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global companion diagnostics market through its report Companion Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $1.1 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $1.2 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $3.5 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 23.9% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the market for companion diagnostics, including existing products on the market and detailed analysis of the competitive environments.
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Examine the current state of the industry, new technologies in assay development, and potential novel commercial venues.
- Identify major commercial sectors in companion diagnostics, including oncology related products, cardiovascular diseases, and other segments.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.