Multimedia chipsets primarily deal with audio, image, and video processing. These features are at the heart of a wide range of electronic devices such as TVs, DVD players, digital cameras, MP3 players, etc. As per BCC Research, the global market for multimedia chipsets will primarily be driven by the development of new multimedia technologies and a growing consumer appetite for a perfect display.
BCC Research has published a detailed analysis of the multimedia chipset market. As per its report, Multimedia Chipsets: Technologies and Global Markets, the global market for multimedia chipsets was worth $19.8 billion in 2012. The market is projected to increase to $27.7 billion in 2017, and register a five year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
Use this report to:
- Receive an overview of the global market for multimedia chipsets, which are primarily utilized in audio, image, and video processing.
- Understand the characteristics of chipsets targeted toward each market and the roles played by different hardware and software components.
- Examine key peripherals, such as input-output devices and storage connectivity, and software, such as operating systems and applications.
- Understand the multimedia chipset market segments and study the factors driving its growth.
- Receive knowledge of business models employed in different market segments.
- Examine the market potential for each segment and make projections for the next five years.
- Assess the financial risks and rewards of the multimedia chipsets industry.
- Receive analyses of market trends, with data from 2012 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Learn about the recent patents awarded for multimedia chipset technologies.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter click here.