As the global economy continues its recovery, demand for polyolefin resins, with applications ranging from housewares and molded articles to films and coatings, is on the rise, particularly in China. Indeed, with industrial activity increasing globally, a growing polyolefin market is emerging in other emerging economies, including South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil. Continuing improvements in the economy, advances in shale gas technologies, environmental concerns and regulatory measures, as well as low prices will shape growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global polyolefin market through its report Global Markets for Polyolefin Resins. According to the report, this market was valued at $151.1 billion in 2011. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $187.5 billion by 2016, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% from 2011 to 2016.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for polyolefin resins for each material in value and/or volume terms.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2016.
- Discuss the major types of polyolefin resins and their future demand.
- Examine the main technologies of polyolefin resins manufacturing.
- Assess the competitive aspects of each product segment, along with several successful suppliers’ strategies in the market.
- Identify the impact of governmental regulations and international agreements.
- Review a comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.