With the increase in infrastructure development in the emerging markets, global demand for cranes has also grown considerably over the last five to 10 years. In particular, China has seen the greatest growth among the developing economies and has become the largest market for cranes. Global infrastructure and construction growth and increasing demand in emerging markets, as well as positive developments on the global trade front will drive growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global crane market through its report Cranes: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $26.6 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $29.3 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $41 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for cranes used for lifting and lowering heavy materials, and cranes most commonly used in the construction, manufacturing, and transportation industries.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the period 2013 and 2018.
- Identify crane types such as mobile (truck-mounted, floating, rough-terrain, railroad, all-terrain, crawler, aerial, and side-lift), marine and port, and fixed (telescopic, self-erecting, tower, level-luffing, overhead, gantry, jib, bulk-handling, deck, stacker, and loader).
- Assess the historic market for cranes according to different categories.
- Examine global demand, key developments, industry trends, and the dynamic growth of the Chinese crane market.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.