President Obama made modernization of the nation’s healthcare IT infrastructure is a cornerstone of the Affordable Care Act. In addition to the potential benefits in terms of the quality and cost of U.S. healthcare, this presents a tremendous opportunity to suppliers of healthcare IT and related technologies. BCC Research expects developments in the area of electronic health records, as well as advancements in telemedicine and other online services such as electronic subscribing networks to drive growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global markets for clinical healthcare information technologies (IT) through its report Healthcare Information Technology. According to the report, this market was estimated at more than $9.5 billion in 2011 and reached nearly $11.2 billion in 2012. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $26.1 billion by 2017, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5% from 2012 to 2017.
RSS Feeds – Healthcare
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the market for selected clinical healthcare information technologies (IT) in the context of ongoing dramatic changes in the structure of the U.S. healthcare sector.
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Examine estimates of the size of each market segment.
- Understand coverage of clinical IT systems that facilitate or provide input into the care process, as opposed to administrative and financial systems.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is intended especially for healthcare IT suppliers, as well as government agencies, healthcare policy analysts and others seeking to understand the cost and preconditions for the success of healthcare IT modernization initiatives. The study’s main audience is executive management and marketing and financial analysts. Scientists and technologists interested in the availability of government and corporate research funding for different technologies and applications will also benefit from this report.