The global chemicals industry provides basic and advanced materials to every other manufacturing industry as well as a host of service industries. Technology advances in chemicals enable new applications to be created, new markets to be penetrated, and new manufacturing economics to be achieved. Chemicals and their downstream products have been raising the standard of living on the planet for centuries, and will continue to do so in the future.
This 2010 Chemical Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- Catalysts for Environmental and Energy Applications (CHM020D)
- Biopesticides: The Global Market (CHM029C)
- Ozone Generation: Technologies, Markets, and Players (CHM044C)
- Adhesives and Sealants/Joining and Fastening (CHM048B)
- Global Markets for Agrochemicals (CHM054A)
- Yeasts, Yeast Extracts, Autolysates and Related Products: The Global Market (CHM053A)
We hope you find this Research Review informative, and we look forward to serving your market intelligence needs in the future.
Click here for a complete table of contents.