This 393 pages report:
- Provides a comprehensive review of all major news and other events that affect the global market for products, systems and services used in the global intelligent transportation market in 2009
- Covers technological advances
- Highlights business developments such as significant contracts, mergers, acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures and partnerships
- Looks at efforts by federal, state, and local governments to promote use of intelligent transportation
- Investigates research and development
- Reviews current and pending legislation that may affect industry growth.
For more information and to download the introduction chapter, please visit http://www.bccresearch.com/report/TRN001C.html